View Profile Isaac920

5 Movie Reviews

those movements are so robotic (moves in just one pattern and those legs are very static) and the lines and shapes have no personality (too flat, very simple color choice)
these hands are bad, look like something really strange, not like hands (i recommend to use references if you are starting with this, and doing comics may help too because you can learn perspectives)
the background is plane as hell too

the character design is generic (another sans-based oc...)
sometimes, when he moves his eyes in a crazy way, it doesnt look very good... more like derp

the character movements doesnt really sync up very well with the music

the song is o-k, but well here what i want to analyse (most importantly) is the animation itself so, hope this can help you, buddy

zechy2005 responds:

Okay thanks for your review, I know the design is kinda generic, but I do agree with a lot of your pointers I will try to use your pointers in my future projects. Thanks.

cute

that sound effect can improve

TheBabbleBeast responds:

Thanks!

The "unexpected" end just freaking got me
keep up this things

11 Game Reviews

Bad, just really bad, looks like some fabric-layout game

no context, no mission, no history, no sound, no music, really really bad graphics and just looks like some crappy test game that needs to be blamed

put more effort next time

"Saint Killer is back in town to kill more saints please rate 5/5"?

More like 0/5
cya

Come on, this is terrible and really unnoriginal, dont upload "tests" for a portal like Newgrounds... better upload a full (and original) game that is actually funny
-The jump isnt fluid.
-Background is ugly as the ground.
-The thing is just jumpin and doing the same over and over again, not funny.

Blam this.

TheUglyDollKing responds:

Not funny? It was never intended to be funny. lel.

simplemente porquería
ademas una thumbnail que no es del juego
blam this
(y de un we con "LH" en su nombre, oof)

15 Audio Reviews

Está buenisimo, esa sensacion de guerra medieval esta de 10

Amazing song!

Hey! Some good work right here! (Coming from GDE, gg)

39 Art Reviews

Cute n good ngl! have some crit n stuff

-Shading/lumination could use more definition of a light focus point:
Where is the light coming from? i cant tell it since all looks really Flat! , and that blurry as heck shading does not work, like for REAL! Its so weak and its barely visible, and if it was there is still no good definition of a light point!
The problem with that, is the depth of the final figure, this does not look like if it could develop itself on a 3-D enviroment, despite the use of perspective, it looks like its trying to but the shading just pulls it back, leaving it really flat.
-The colors are noice hey! Looks well choosen since at least it does fit where ya aimin to! The combination is good too
-The pose is kinda ok, but it looks real stiff and boring!

The most weak part as i can see is:

LINEART.
-As said before, a bad quality shading (usually) kills the sense of depth in characters or figures/objects that really look like trying to have a depth (the lack of actual lumination, and the art just having 1 layer of shading does too); as well, the lineart can improve too
I see, you are aiming for a thing that can develop in a 3D enviroment, but the thing, is that the lineart looks weak and kinda undefined
There are some desproportions too, like the shoes/foot and claws; thats because of the pose! Making it trying to be so the same in the left and right makes it look boring and enforced at the very end.
Also, it could be more organic overall! So someone can feel like actually touching it.

thats it oof!

This is actually a very cute Gurdy boy! Just kinda try to define more where the light point comes from-and the lack of shading, but it already looks pretty squishy and good shiny-meaty like lumination that nails it
Very cute, keep on doing stuff

Pixxelpupper responds:

Thank you! I don't usually shade things (Even though I should) And I'm trying to get a grasp on lighting. Thank you though! I'll try harder

real cool dos de u got there

I just like doing pixel arts and drawings , trying to be better each time i make one. I like playing games and make them too - I do art requests; if you want one, send me a DM here on NG or in Twitter and i will tell you if i can atm

GRUB LORD. @Isaac920

i do the draw

bloody edgy scary spooky schoo

NOWHERE