View Profile Isaac920

7 Movie Reviews

those movements are so robotic (moves in just one pattern and those legs are very static) and the lines and shapes have no personality (too flat, very simple color choice)
these hands are bad, look like something really strange, not like hands (i recommend to use references if you are starting with this, and doing comics may help too because you can learn perspectives)
the background is plane as hell too

the character design is generic (another sans-based oc...)
sometimes, when he moves his eyes in a crazy way, it doesnt look very good... more like derp

the character movements doesnt really sync up very well with the music

the song is o-k, but well here what i want to analyse (most importantly) is the animation itself so, hope this can help you, buddy

zechy2005 responds:

Okay thanks for your review, I know the design is kinda generic, but I do agree with a lot of your pointers I will try to use your pointers in my future projects. Thanks.

cute

that sound effect can improve

TheBabbleBeast responds:

Thanks!

The "unexpected" end just freaking got me
keep up this things

14 Game Reviews

Bad, just really bad, looks like some fabric-layout game

no context, no mission, no history, no sound, no music, really really bad graphics and just looks like some crappy test game that needs to be blamed

put more effort next time

"Saint Killer is back in town to kill more saints please rate 5/5"?

More like 0/5
cya

Come on, this is terrible and really unnoriginal, dont upload "tests" for a portal like Newgrounds... better upload a full (and original) game that is actually funny
-The jump isnt fluid.
-Background is ugly as the ground.
-The thing is just jumpin and doing the same over and over again, not funny.

Blam this.

TheUglyDollKing responds:

Not funny? It was never intended to be funny. lel.

simplemente porquería
ademas una thumbnail que no es del juego
blam this
(y de un we con "LH" en su nombre, oof)

17 Audio Reviews

Está buenisimo, esa sensacion de guerra medieval esta de 10

Amazing song!

Hey! Some good work right here! (Coming from GDE, gg)

44 Art Reviews

Nice

Gold one

NOW this is how you make a lot of cool details work in a same piece

I just like doing pixel arts and drawings , trying to be better each time i make one. I like playing games and make them too - I do art requests; if you want one, send me a DM here on NG or in Twitter and i will tell you if i can atm

GRUB LORD. @Isaac920

i do the draw

bloody edgy scary spooky schoo

NOWHERE